Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shorty

I haven't been busy, really.  More like...easily distracted? Consistently preoccupied? Unusually productive? Okay, really, I'm spending a great deal of time watching Doctor Who, eating popcorn, and using R's chest as a pillow. He makes a splendid pillow. 

I have been doing loads of projects.  Mostly wedding-y in nature, or plodding out in the yard. Also known as the mostly bare dirt patch surrounded by mostly dead lawn and a growing army of unnervingly long-rooted dandelions. 

I hate renting. 

Anyway, our poor desolate backyard is slowly coming back to life,with great success! Once I locate the camera, I can actually share photos of the small garden successes, and loads of half-completed projects I have been spending too much time on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment