Tuesday, August 9, 2011

It's Official

Since those close friends that occasionally read this wee blog have finally been informed, I can put the word out in cyber-space: I'm gettin' hitched! (insert flying pigs here?)

 Since R is deployed, it happened over the phone. Still, awesome! We won't be making any definite plans until he's safely home, whenever that happens. 'Til then I get to plot all on my own. A lot of the excitement just isn't there, though, since I don't know anyone in the freakin' state to celebrate.

Oh well, more time for jewelry, right? Hop on over to my other blog, or better yet, check out my etsy store! I need to pay for a wedding here. I am not above shameless self-promotion.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I worked as a wedding planner for a long time, and still do it part-time... they are so much fun and there is so much opportunity to put you and your fiances personality into the event. I'll definitely scour your shop to see how I can help you out and feed my shopping habit at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much for stopping by (and support!)

    ReplyDelete